Since 1959, “Cryogenmash” PJSC is the largest manufacturer of systems supplying oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen to domestic launching complexes and test bed complexes for testing rocket engines.
The cosmodromes using facilities manufactured by “Cryogenmash” PJSC are as follows:
- "Vostochny" (Russia) – liquid oxygen storage and filling systems for the rocket-carrier “Soyuz”. In perspective, by 2018, liquid oxygen filling systems, nitrogen supply systems for rocket-carriers, thermostatting systems, oxygen-nitrogen production facility with the storage system.
- "Plesetsk" (Russia) – liquid oxygen and nitrogen storage and filling systems, thermostatting systems for “Angara” rocket-carrier.
- "Baikonur" (Kazakhstan) – liquid oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen filling systems for rocket-carriers, thermostatting systems, Oxygen & Acid Plant with the storage system, vacuum chambers.
- "Energia" - "Buran”
- "Sea Launch" (USA) – liquid oxygen supply systems and thermostatting systems.
- "Centre SHAR" (India) – cryostage ISRO supply systems.
- "Kuru" (French Guiana) – liquid oxygen and nitrogen storage and filling systems.
- "KSLV" (Island Oenaro, South Korea) - thermostatting system.