“Cryogenmash” PJSC designs, manufactures cryogenic pipelines of DN10 up to DN750 for transportation of liquid cryoproducts (nitrogen, oxygen, argon, liquefied natural gas) with minimum heat gains from environment.
A cryogenic pipeline is a coaxial double-walled pipeline with vacuum screen insulation.
According to the georeference, the cryogenic pipeline route is completed with the following components:
- Cryogenic pipeline sections;
- Compensator elements (expansion joints, metal hoses);
- Connection elements (couplings, lenses, etc.);
- Adsorption sections;
- Vacuum ports for connecting evacuation means and vacuum control;
- Supports, membrane safety devices and protective grounding devices.
- Cryogenic pipeline sections are interconnected by welding.
Recently, our company has designed and manufactured pipeline sections for oxygen, nitrogen and argon.
Heat inleak value is on the level of the best foreign analogues.
Heat inleak for 1 m of pipeline